Professional License Appeal

Does the California government deny your license for being a nurse, chiropractor, massage therapist, dentist, or doctor?  Attorney Ray Hsu can help you to get your license back with modest legal fees.  Attorney Ray Hsu can represent you for settlement negotiations with various Boards under the Department of Consumer Affairs and represent you before the administrative law judges.  Attorney Ray Hsu can even fight for your license with a writ of mandate to the California Superior Courts.  In the alternative, Attorney Ray Hsu can assist you to expunge your criminal convictions, in order for you to obtain your license.  Don’t wait! 

Contact Attorney Ray Hsu for free consultations.